Conventional wisdom used to say that it makes more financial sense to save up and buy a home than to rent long term, but that isn’t necessarily the case anymore. It really depends on the kind of work you do, the kind of lifestyle you want to lead, and (let’s face it) your bank balance.
Would you rather rent or buy a home? Why? What home-owning or renting benefit is most appealing to you?
Tell us if you would rather rent or buy a home and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our Executive Editor Janet Alvarez on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 3rd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 3rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.