Ridesharing is becoming more and more common these days, with Uber and Lyft leading the pack as the most popular rideshare apps. There are many good reasons to use a rideshare service, but it isn’t always the best option for every trip.
Do you use rideshare apps? On what occasions would you order a rideshare instead of using another mode of transportation? What do you like — and dislike — about ridesharing in general?
Tell us whether you use rideshare apps and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, April 8th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after April 8th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.