If you want professional help with managing your money, a good financial advisor would be your best bet. But there may be other people in your life that you can turn to for general tips and guidance on budgeting, retirement, investments, and other money matters.
Who do you go to for money advice? What is your criteria for trusting (or ignoring) someone’s advice? What is the best financial advice you’ve ever gotten from any source?
Tell us who you go to for money advice and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, July 22nd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 22nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.