Thinking about death at all can be tough, let alone planning for your own. But to ensure that your estate is handled to way you want, with as little strife to your loved ones as possible, you need to have a will.
Do you have a will? What do you think is the most important reason for having one — and what do you think is the most important part of yours? How often do you update your will?
Tell us whether or not you have a will and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, January 28th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 28th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.