Editor’s Note: Congratulations to Angie, Rodora, and Robin for winning this week’s contest!
Multigenerational households — where more than two generations live under the same roof — have become increasingly common in recent years. For many families, it just makes financial sense: household costs can be shared with more people, grandparents can help care for young children or, on the flip side, adult children can help care for elderly parents.
Do you live in a multigenerational household — or have you ever? What benefits have you enjoyed while living with multiple generations of family? What are some of the challenges you have faced, and what advice would you give to someone considering moving into a multigenerational household?
Tell us if you live in a multigenerational household and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, July 10th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 10th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.