Editor’s Note: Congratulations to Betsy, Rachel, and Heather for winning this week’s contest!
Thanksgiving dinner is one of those meals that keep on giving, often days after the holiday. Some families may even make extra food on purpose, just to make sure that there will be leftovers they can use for other meals.
What are your favorite Thanksgiving leftover recipes? How long does it usually take for you to use up all your leftovers? Besides the turkey, what Thanksgiving dish is the best for leftovers?
Tell us about your favorite Thanksgiving leftover recipes and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our Executive Editor Janet Alvarez on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, November 27th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 27th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.