Every household has different needs, but there are a few big categories that most families have to budget for, like food, housing, utilities, and transportation. Which category ends up as your biggest expense each month will likely depend on where you live and how you live.
What is your biggest monthly expense? What have you done to keep that expense as low as possible? What are some of your other big monthly expenses?
Tell us about your biggest monthly expense and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, April 1st at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after April 1st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.