Editor’s Note: Congratulations to Sylvia, Sandy, and P for winning this week’s contest!
For Valentine’s Day, retailers want to sell you on the “whole package:” flowers, jewelry, a fancy dinner, and whatever they happen to be selling. But every relationship is unique, as is each person’s idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day.
What is your idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day? Where would you be, and what would you do? Would you spend it with anyone other than your significant other, such as your kids, other family, or close friends?
Tell us your idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, February 18th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 18th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.