Tried-and-true tips for saving money, like meal planning and carpooling, really work. But when you’ve scrimped and saved in the obvious places and your budget is still coming up short, it’s time to get creative.
What’s the most extreme thing you’ve done to save money? How much money did you end up saving? Would you do it again if you had to?
Tell us about the most extreme thing you’ve done to save money and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, August 19th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after August 19th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.